Convert Gas Grill to Charcoal
How to convert Gas Grill to Charcoal?
Do you love the smell of grilled food made from charcoal grill? Do you want to convert gas grill to charcoal? If it’s a yes and the problem is this that you already got a gas grill then you do not have to worry because you can now convert your convert your gas grill to charcoal grill or you can use it in both ways too.
Instructions to convert gas grill to Charcoal below
To convert gas grill to charcoal, just follow these simple instructions and you can eat your favorite charcoal grilled food.
Before you start to convert your gas grill to charcoal you must have some equipment ready in hand. You will need a glove, wrench, charcoal, charcoal poker, matches, newspaper and brush to remove dirt from the grill.
Step-by-Step on how to Convert Gas Grill to Charcoal
To convert your gas grill to charcoal, please follow the below steps carefully. Please note that you should take the greatest
care when doing this: if you are not at use with dealing with gas, please consult with a professional, he will be able to convert your gas grill to charcoal in no time.
If you choose to do it yourself, make sure to review these safety tips to convert gas grill to charcoal.
1.You will need the help of wrench to take out the gas tank and the gas tube. This is done to avoid any explosion or fire when the charcoal is lighted.
2.The grill rack also called as grid covers up the grill lower part. You have to lift this so that you can remove the metal tubes and burners. For doing this you will need your wrench again to take out this parts.
3.Use your grill brush for cleaning any grease or food scraps on your gas grill. You should clean the grill both inside and out to avoid any fire explosion when you put the charcoal in the grill.
4.To help the charcoal in catching fire you should put paper on the bottom of the grill. This will help the charcoal in heating up fast.
5.Now fill the grill with charcoal and then light the paper with a match. Blow the embers so that the flame keeps on burning. Once you are done with this step, go down to the next step to convert your gas grill to charcoal.
6.Heat the charcoal for at least ten minutes and then with the help of charcoal poker try to evenly spread the charcoal. You can add some more charcoals and then mix it with the already used charcoal so that the heat will last for longer period.
7.Now you can place the grid back to its place and start cooking food. If the heat decreases you can add new charcoals again to keep it burning. This was the last step to do do convert your gas grill to charcoal.
If you followed this step carefully, you should have been able to convert gas grill to charcoal grill.
How to Adjust the Temperature of Gas grills?
Controlling the temperature of the gas grills when you are cooking is very important so that you can cook the food more evenly.
The following points will help you in learning how to adjust the temperature of your gas grills easily. To learn how to do it, just follow the instructions below:
1. There is a valve on the top of the fuel tank, so you must on your gas by first rotating the valve. Some Gas grills also have push buttons to light the grill.
2. If you want to adjust the flame of your gas grills, you can do it with the help of the knob. You can turn the heat up or down buy gradually turning the knob.
3. You should always check out your burner while cooking because there are some areas where flames are not produced. So, make sure to know these areas so that next time you do not commit the mistake of turning the Gas grill’s knob to the wrong direction.
4. Keep a close eye on the flames when you are cooking. If flames do not come out then you can light the gas grills again. You should see that no gas are expelled from the burner, this can be dangerous because it is explosive.
5. If you want to insulate the heat you can close the lid and heat the gas grill, if you want to control the temperature you have to open the lid.
6. After you are done with your cooking, you should check the holes that are in the burners. Sometimes dirt’s or fats gets stuck in this hole, so you must clean them before you use it again.
7. To distribute the heat evenly, try to arrange the lava rocks occasionally. You should also clean your lava rocks so that they can heat up the food properly.
What is a Gas Grill?
In this article, we will help you to understand what is a gas grill.
As a simple definition, a gas grill is an advanced cooking device which uses natural or propane gas as its source. It needs a connection for gas through venture tubes which is passed to the burner. The burner is placed at the bottom where the flame is manipulated by using gas knobs to get the desired amount of heat.
Gas grills are another way of cooking delicacies such as meat, fish, hamburgers, steaks, seafood and even vegetables. Gas grills are of different sizes and shapes and you can find them in the market in different varieties and brands.
You can buy gas grills according to your need. There are gas grills which are for professionals, these grills are costlier and heavier comparing to other gas grills. They are made of stainless steel and they look versatile and more stylish. They also last for longer periods and their quality is always guaranteed.
You can also go for small grills if you do not have enough space to keep your grill. Small grills can be kept anywhere, you can keep it in your apartment or you can take it in your boat too. They are very handy and cheaper than the professional gas grills.
Grilling can be a better way to experiment different cuisines. You can learn very quickly how to do grilling as it is very easy. Nowadays gas grills are used everywhere. Grilled foods are very addictive as they are juicier and tastier. The demand for grilled foods is now higher than the other foods. These days every restaurant provides grilled foods because a lot of people go for grilled foods.
If you love cooking and eating on your own, you must own a gas grill because, you can create different delicious foods with the help of a gas grill. So why wait? Buy a gas grill and start enjoying good foods.